Most people do not see the importance of maintaining their homes. The common question we usually get is why spend money, time and energy maintaining a clean home.
We have to look at the long term benefits of Home Maintenance. For every dollar spent on preventive maintenance, you are saving approximately one hundred bucks for future repairs. Divine Maids knows the importance and purpose of maintaining a house that is why we are offering a recurring service, and we try to reiterate the advantages of maintaining their homes to our clients because at the end, it is them who will benefit from it.
Divine Maids has different frequency of visits to choose from; weekly, biweekly and monthly. We are offering discounts for clients who would avail the recurring service. You may learn more about our recurring service by visiting our website; https://www.divinemaids.com/
Are you still not convinced on getting a recurring service to maintain your home? We have collated some more reasons why maintaining your home is something you should consider on having on your next cleaning appointment.
Maintaining your home helps you to run your household more efficiently. Your home is like your car. For cars, we do have a monthly or even daily maintenance where you have to change oils, check the wiring, align the tires etc. We do this because we want our cars to be running efficiently. The same principle applies to your house. If you let stains stay in your bathroom tiles for a long time, it is going to be harder to remove and you will spend more time scrubbing it and money buying special cleanser to have it removed. Even for furniture, it is easily to get old if we do not dust it regularly.
We know for sure that the main reason why you hired a cleaning service is you do not have the time for cleaning. We know how important every minute is. Booking a recurring service with Divine Maids saves you time and from the hassle of spending hours going online or over the phone just to book an appointment. It also secures you a slot especially on those busy months. Now that is a worry free cleaning service.
You do not have to wait for Spring to do a “Spring Cleaning”. It will be Spring all year in your house, everything is crisp and fresh when maintain your house by booking a recurring service with your professional cleaners.
Benefits of having a well maintained home:
1. Your house will surely be spotless! Alright, this sounds too obvious. But imagine this. You'll get up at the beginning of the day or returned home from work to a serene, spotless, organized space – doesn't that sound blissful?
2. Your life truly will be less stressful. When you give a little energy every day keep up your spotless home, you never need to invest hours getting it from miserably muddled back to clean. You'll have the ability to discover what you need, and you'll have the time to do things like cook, prepare for work, and unwind without worrying about the clutters in the house.
3. Your home will be all the more tastefully satisfying. Keeping your home clean means it will dependably put its best self forward. Keep in mind that inclination you had when you previously went gaga for your home and knew you needed to purchase (or lease) it? Keep that inclination by keeping your space flawless. Additionally, you won't need to freeze when startling visitors appear at your entryway.
4. You will invest less energy cleaning. Keeping your home clean is considerably simpler than cleaning it when it's messy. A couple of minutes all over can spare your hours consistently. Try not to pause – simply ahead and wash those dishes, run the vacuum cleaner, or give the toilet a speedy washing with the brush. This is time you won't spend cleaning later.
5. Bugs and other insects will avoid your place. Other than getting a charge out of the solaces of a perfect home, you additionally won't welcome bugs. Tidy up wrecks when they occur, don't leave dishes or full waste jars around, and don't give mess a chance to heap up, and you won't probably have a vermin issue staring you in the face.
6. You'll expand the life of your home's materials. A few materials will last more in the event that you keep them clean. For example, cleaning your carpets regularly keeps them looking and smelling fresher and cleaner longer.
7. Your home will be more secure for kids. All things considered, it will be more secure for everybody. No messiness implies less stumbling dangers; there likewise won't be destructive substances lounging around that a little kid could get into.
8. You’ll be able to find what you need, when you need it. One of the most useful tricks for keeping your home clean is to designate a place for everything. This makes clean-up a breeze and also means you’ll always know exactly where to look for whatever you need
9. You'll be promoting great well-being and cleanliness. Keeping your living space spotless and sorted out guarantees it is protected and non-unsafe.
10. You'll keep dust and different allergens out of your home. Regular cleaning keeps your home free of allergens, improves the air that you breathe and the environment in general for your family, especially anybody with allergies.
Here is what you can do to help your Divine Maids maintain your house:
Keep a set of cleaning materials in your bathroom for a quick touch ups.
Line your oven with a foil for residue, when it gets dirty, just throw it away and replace with a new toy.
Do the dishes right after meal as a part of regular routine so it will not pile up.
Make the bed the moment you get out of it!
Now that you have plenty time for yourself. I have listed below some things you had been missing out because of the time you spend for cleaning. Fun times are finally here, thanks to Divine Maids who are so reliable with their cleaning service.
Have a “me” time and pamper yourself at the spa. Spend time relaxing your body by having a soothing massage or having your nails done. This is the ultimate way to relax your body and mind.
Go to the gym. If you are that type of person who releases stress by exercising, then this is the best time to hit the gym again. I know you and your body missed that weight lifting and running.
Do that hobby you have always loved. Certain people have certain hobbies whether it is painting, reading a book, shopping etc. they can make you feel relaxed and happy. I know you have missed doing these things because of your life but now that you have the Divine Maids and have freed you from cleaning, go and enjoy doing the things you love.
Spend time with your family. Be not that mom who always wears aprons and gloves. Be the mom who is always happy and adventurous. Who would spend her time with family, understanding them, knowing the things they love and having fun time with them. Cleaning should not be your top priority, the top priority is the reason why you are cleaning and that is your family.
Explore Seattle! Hey there are lot of things to do in Seattle. Below are top pick destinations and activities in Seattle. Have and Enjoy!
Chihuly Garden and Glass
The Museum of Flight
Pike Place Market
And so much more! I know you will surely have a well spent time with your family in these awesome destinations in Seattle.